MUSE: The magazine of life. The universe. And pie throwing.

Started by Blaggut, December 03, 2013, 09:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

MUSE is a kids magazine of anything from life that uses light, to robots, to Frankenstein. It has plenty of areas such as Muserology, and Bo's Page (more on that later). It also has a variety of intriguing stories. It also does plenty of contests such as: create a robot, create a crayon color, and many others. On to The Muses.

The Muses "write" the magazine. The ones I can name off the top of my head are: The muse of bad poetry, the muse of pietgrowing, the muse of animals, and the muse of useless facts. Also, my favorite one, is an article "written" by Bo (the muse of bad poetry). In this article theres about 7 facts, and ONE of them is false. Can you guess which story is not true? (Answer at bottom of page)

Get the MUSE magazine subscription today, or on your mobile device. It's REALLY fun. The cherry on top: No Advertisements.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~