News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Time travel!

Started by Blaggut, November 23, 2013, 06:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

If you could travel to any period in the past, where would it be? What would you do?

Note:

You cannot go into the future, unless it has alleeady happened.

If you try to affect the past noth ign will happen, because the machine makes an off branch of space time. In other words- if you kill everyone in Rome, nothing happens irl.

The time machine (it's vey small) takes 2 min to heat up.

If you die you are lost in restless space time FOREVER, aka- game over.

~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

It forgive the double post, out of room! I'd go to the "stone age" and take me some pics of neatherdals  ;D
~Just a soft space boi~

Stormkitty

I WOULD GO TO THE 19TH CENTURY AND FIND MEESTER SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE AND THEN STEAL COOKIES
I am very random. Love to chat so PM me! My nickname is Storm :). Just like what Mariel called herself though thats not the reason for it
Anyone know any good books?
Or any good animes

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd gae tae auld ancient Scotland an' Ireland an' enjoy zome brav food an' battlez, aye!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

It worked!  Wait, I have a TARDIS, why wouldn't it work?  Anyway, back to the future!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I'd probably agree with Hiag, I'd like to be in an ancient Celtic battle. That would be an eye-opening experience.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 24, 2013, 01:27:00 PM
I'd probably agree with Hiag, I'd like to be in an ancient Celtic battle. That would be an eye-opening experience.
Uhh... Yay..? Big not very well dressed sweaty men beating each other's brains out in bloody conflict... woo...?

I'd probably go back either to the mesozoic era, or to the time just before the internet... Just to see what it was like :P

Rainshadow

I think I'd go back to yesterday and watch the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special again... live.  Wait, I have a TARDIS, why not?  See you yesterday!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

If I go back in time and change the past, can I see what it would be like if changes to the past actually changed the present?

Blaggut

Hmm... Uh.... Well, if you waited a LONG time in your time period, then yes, you could.  :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

I would go to the Middle-Ages and join the Crusades.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~