News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guess the Moderator

Started by Kitsune, January 03, 2014, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does this game sound interesting?

Yes!
Sure
Maybe..
No.
Meh

rachel25

Quote from: Osu on January 14, 2014, 03:57:47 AM
I think it sounds fine, but you'd have to make sure whichever mod in question knows what's going on; not all of them may have enough time for the game. Also, what if multiple mods send an answer to the user represent?
Um, I'm not sure if that would work, since we're meant to guess who the mod is.

Kitsune

Maybe the person who won the last round decides which mod they are going to represent and pm that mod?

Ungatt Trunn

Is this game even going underway?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

We're still trying to figure it out..

DanielofRedwall

I'm interested if you figure it out. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

As I see it, the main snag comes from the fact that a middle-man would be needed, so as to remove the moderator in question from this thread and giving any answers directly. A member pretty much has to be this middle-man, and only one would be needed at a time.
I think the best bet on how to handle this would be to choose a single member to run a round. They would select a mod (or other member? Maybe the game would expand) via PM, and would post replies to the thread as the mod gave their answers to the member in question, again via PM. The identity would be secret, but the whole process would be longer than the original idea entailed since editing betrays who the mod in question is.

Also, I'd be interested too, since it'd be rather boring with just Daniel in the running...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

rachel25

That sounds like a good idea. I'll be up for it, if everyone else is.

Ungatt Trunn

It still seems like it could be a little tricky to play it. As Sir Topan Hat would say, "It might lead to confusion and delay". ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Lily on January 04, 2014, 07:49:17 AM
The only problem is that when we edit posts our name shows up at the bottom, which is a dead giveaway... see the first post for an example.
I don't see your name
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.