News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jack the Giant Slayer.

Started by Tam and Martin, February 26, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

VERY. EPIC. MOVIE.

You have to watch it if you haven't already! It's Amazing! It is kind of a play on of the story Jack and the beanstalk but way more awesome!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Oh yeah, it's a MUST SEE! I'm into that kinda movie, but that one was epic! I highly recommend it. there are some things I don't like, but who DOESN'T have something they don't like about one of their favourite movies? That's what makes them so good.

MeadowR

It was better than I expected it to be. I think it was quite underrated at the cinema, which is a shame. The twist at the end, which mustn't be spoiled for other people!, was clever. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, so is this a play off Jack and the Bean Stalk or Jack the Giant Slayer? Both were fairy tales, and the movie was reminiscent of neither of those...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MeadowR

A merging of sorts. I can't recall the giant slayer fairy tale; only Jack and the Beanstalk where he did climb up the beanstalk and outwit the giant and steal the goose that laid the golden eggs (might even be getting that one muddled! :D). Before the giant can catch him he is able to get down the beanstalk and get an axe to chop it. I suppose they needed to bulk it out more with all the extra bits.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Banya Streamdog

I LOVED the movie! It was great!  ;D
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!