News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Viva la Redwall Abbey Forum!

Started by SandyB, March 12, 2014, 11:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 20, 2014, 11:33:15 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 20, 2014, 07:53:08 PM
I Googled the RFF, and oh my Hades! Just looking at one topic for five minutes! One person had their E-mail address right out there for everyone to see!

~~~~~~~~~~

And so on and so forth. But that place? BLECK!
Better wash your hands.

Wash her hands? She's gonna need to take a shower!  :D  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

You may borrow my brain bleach, Cornflower. I use it frequently, though, so please return it after use. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ha, when I read that I thought of Michal Jackson!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

phoenixfoden

What about that memory wiping thing from men in black,it seems alot safer than bleach!  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov aboot zome bacta? Zat vid probably be ze mozt effective mezinkz.

Alzae, ah vid loike tae put oot zere zat for me entire toime on ze VI (Vulpine Imperium) tiz been pretty much a major forum. Zey 'ave a nay-killin' rule, zae zometoimez zin'z become a vee bit unlikely, but pretty much tiz a majorly brav zoite! Ah vid alzae loike tae add ze auld Ztoriez O' Southsward site tae zae major lizt; for after av, tvaz zat zoite zat got me obzezzed viz ze band Hammerfall! (Zae fie on ye vhoever made zat auld "Zon'z Zat Gae Viz Redwall" an' vhoever pozted Hammerfall'z "Titan" on zaid topic! Zankee a lot, mateyz!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SandyB

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 20, 2014, 07:53:08 PM
I Googled the RFF, and oh my Hades! Just looking at one topic for five minutes! One person had their E-mail address right out there for everyone to see! Not to mention that there seemed to be some sort of club-ish thing. Everyone knew each other! Which, if you ask me, seems kinda dumb. I like comning here because:

I get to talk to new people,
I get to talk to friends who live in England, or Texas, or just places I won't be going any time soon, (I'm sure some of you know who are you are...)
I get to make new friends
Everyone's so nice and friendly

And so on and so forth. But that place? BLECK! Thankfully for people who haven't been warned, that place seems to be inactive.

Something else I didn't like about that forum: The maturity of its' members was determined by the number of posts and NOT how old you were. I remember being trolled by someone in the forums and when I answered back I was shot down by the reply, "Respect your elders!" I was 19 at the time and this kid was 15! The word Elder referred to his post count with this guy's count over 4,000 and I barely touched 300!
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

The Skarzs

No offense to the few people who have more/same/near amount of posts than that guy, but he had no life.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

.................................... Ouch.......................... That hurts Skarz.  :P Some of us have just been around for a really long time.  :P  ;)

My post count exceeds 5,000 and that's not including all the blazillion times I posted in the forum games section back when I was into that.

::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

Anyway, this forum is unlike any other I have come across. It was my first forum, which is excellent since I was like 10 at the time. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on April 03, 2014, 06:58:41 AM
Anyway, this forum is unlike any other I have come across. It was my first forum, which is excellent since I was like 10 at the time. ;)
Same, My Parents are very "protective" Which is a Good Thing. They don't mind this forum at all. BUT they do mind other one's. I am happy Though, my Parents are protective over everything I do.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.