News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Siege! sign up (still open)

Started by Hickory, December 20, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Spearlady Gorse has taken up residence in Salamandastron. Her patrols are being repelled from the woodlands by anonymous vermin, whom she is going to meet with a squad of ten hares and herself. She has left the rest of the hares to guard the mountain.

I need a couple of officers for the mountain, and a boxing hare and a sabre hare for the squad.

I'm the vermin and Gorse.

Name:
Weopon:
Appearence:
Skills:
Personality:
Other:

Please don't abuse rank. I'll kick anyone out who does.

Profile: Gorse
Name: Lady Gorse
Weapon: Large, hefty Spear
Appearence: Regular badger size and coloring, but has bright blue eyes
Skills: Uncanny throwing distance with a spear
Personality: Distant, but kind
Other:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Hmm, eenie meeny miny mo, boxing hare or sabre hare? Boxing hare it is! Also, I fiddled with the sheet a little, hope you don;'t mind. I just added in a Gender and Age, and fixed spelling mistakes.

Name: Aiden Seascut
Weapon: His fists, and a bow for distances.
Appearance: Sandy color with a few patches of darker brown, Aiden wears the scarlet tunic of the Long Patrol. He doesn't wear shoes, or have any metals. His scut is white.
Skills: He's a wonderful boxer, and a fast runner, even for a hare. Aiden is horrible with a sling, but can (Usually) find his way around a bow, so that's what he carries.
Personality:Sweet, kind, loyal, helpful, and jolly. He almost always has a smile and a joke, but don't let that fool you - Aiden is just as fierce as the rest of the Long Patrol hares. A little sarcastic, the hare has a sharp wit.
Other: N/A

Hickory

Cool! When I get enough hares, I'll make the actual roleplay.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM