News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Started by Iamthatis, March 10, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

I went to see this movie on Saturday. I thought it was a great family movie and I would recommend it in a heart beat. Mr. Peabody is a brilliant scientist who happens to be a dog and he keeps a pet boy named Sherman. Mr. Peabody creates what he calls the WABAC machine and uses it to transport himself and Sherman through the annals of history. They use it to visit people that are in the midst of making large decisions that will affect the history of the world. Mr. Peabody and Sherman travel in time to try and fix the problems of these historic people through the ages. Mr. Peabody and Sherman very easily manipulate history at their destinations so that the course of history stays on track. So check it out if you can.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Skyblade

Cool, I'm interested in this movie ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Iamthatis

I think you would like it Sky.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

W0NWILL

I want to see the movie; I was a huge fan of the cartoons(they were a segment in Rocky and Bullwinkle, another great show) and I would love to see them brought to life again. I'll definitely try going soon. I just hope it can compare.

Norham Waterpaw

Won, you remember those cartoons? I practically grew up on them!  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Yeah! Of course, I wasn't alive when they came out, but there was a channel that played them. I watched them whenever I could, and still try to find them. They were on Netflix for a little while, which was awesome.

321tumbler

My dad and mom went to see it (my dad watched the original cations) while my brother and I saw the Lego movie. My dad like it.

Leatho Shellhound

who? never heard of him... but I don't really have the funds to go to the movies very much.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Iamthatis

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 10, 2014, 10:15:28 PM
Yeah! Of course, I wasn't alive when they came out, but there was a channel that played them. I watched them whenever I could, and still try to find them. They were on Netflix for a little while, which was awesome.

Amazon has alot of Mr. Peabody & Sherman items on their site
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Gonff the Mousethief

I just saw the movie with my sunday school class. IT WAS SOOO GOOD! My history teacher would have loved it!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

I know right? I just saw it yesterday and it's really good; my style also. Thank for recommending it, Iamthatis ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SandyB

I'm reminded of that Simpson's Treehouse of Horror Episode (I can't remember which one), but it's the story where Homer made that time machine out of the toaster. And as he travels through the vortex he meets Mr Peabody and Sherman.

"Wow! I'm the first non-Brazilian man to travel through time!"

"Correction Homer, you're the second,"

"That's right Mr Peabody!"

Then Peabody turns to Sherman and says "Quiet you!"
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Iamthatis

Glad you liked it Matey Wot Wot. ;D
RIP BRIAN JACQUES