News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Star Wars This Is Madness Contest (STAR WARS)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 26, 2014, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For zoze nae zure vot'z gaein' on, zey're 'avin' a Ztar Varz character tourney for pretty much mozt o' ze main Ztar Varz characterz from ze moviez an' zhovz. VOTE NA'! ZE MATCHUPZ CHANGE PRETTY FAZT, ZAE COME BACK EVERY DAY TAE VOTE ON NEV MATCHUPZ!!!!!!

'ere'z ze veb zoite addrezz:
http://thisismadness.starwars.com/

An' 'ere'z ze video vhere Yoda (Ze returnin' champ!) kickztartz ze tournament (MUZT ZEE):

VOTE NA'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' na' for me extremely biazed opinion...

'ELP RID ZE TOURNEY O' ZAT LOIFE PRETENDER "R2-D2" AN' ZOZE ABOMINATIONZ "VADER" AN' "GRIEVOUZ"!!!! LET'Z VOTE ZE CLEAN OOT O" ZE TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avroight, Ah zink zat'z calmed me Yuuzhan Vong zidez dovn. Vote ava matez!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, R2-D2 iz beatin' Princezz Leia by 31% an' Tarkin'z gettin' beat by Grievouz by 28%! 'URRY UP AN' VOTE MATEZ! GET ZEZE ABOMINATIONZ OOT O' ZE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Lily

Yay, Star Wars! I voted for Leia and Tarkin, but they're both still losing. Also, I'm sad that R2-D2 beat Wedge. I love Wedge.

Wylder Treejumper

I actually like R2-D2... but Tarkin beat by that droid Grevious? Unacceptable!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lily

I like R2-D2 too, but I like Leia more. And I agree! Tarkin is way better than Grevious.

I have an R2-D2 soy sauce container. Just sayin'.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lily

The poll is at the link that HIAG posted in his first post. Now we're on to Yoda vs. Obi-Wan and Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett.

Tam and Martin

Thanks!

I voted Obi-Wan and Jango Fett! Yoda was awesome too though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'mmm...Mezinkz Yoda moight be dezroned before 'e even getz tae ze final matchup!

The Shade

I couldn't help voting Yoda. I watched the video and he made me do it!  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, veak-minded fool; 'e'z uzin' an auld jedi-mind trick!

EDIT: VOT IN ZE BLOOMIN' GALAXIEZ IZ GAEIN' ON?!! Ze Emperor iz lozin' tae zat abomination Vader by 60%! Vhy dae zae many zupport Vader? 'e vaz an abomination an' a traitor! 'e vaznae even able tae really defeat ze Emperor-Ze Emperor came back anyvay! (ZPOILER!) Ze prophecy vaz irrelevant! Ze force barely ztayed "balanced" for a fortnight! 'ov in ze name o' treez an' nutz 'az ziz 'appened?! Vote na' tae reztore order!!! NA'!!!!!!!!!