News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Duels Wanted!

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 05, 2014, 11:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

I'll duel you too if Dannflor and I get done quickly.

Edit: Dannflor, I made the thread. It's called "The North Spur". Put in a quick char sheet here.

Name: Falan Orant Trotingham Flankworthy, AKA "Fal"
Race: Hare
Description: White furred with a brown patch over one eye. Taller than an average hare, strong but lanky with bright eyes. Wears Standard uniform with a silver paw bracelet given to him by his mother when he left to join the regiment.
Personality: More introverted than is usual in hares, but still a talker. Loyal too his friends and cause. Strategic, logical thinker.
Weapons/Skills: Average straight sword duelist augmented by strategists thinking, hind foot fighter, good knife thrower
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflor

Ok great!!!! I will make my character after this weekend because I'm not allowed on the internet!!!!  :-[ :'( :'(

Monday
        Ok I'm back,

Name: Venessa (Ven)
     Race: Weasel
     Personality: tough
     Weapons: a katana, and a bow with arrows.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.