News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

My Idea

Started by Hickory, January 23, 2015, 12:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

So I am planning to copy Plugg, and do more art stuff... since everything has gone well, school, forums, (apology accepted, Del and Corny!), and I have chosen to make (and learn) some art forms.

So I have several ideas on my mind.
1. I play viola, so I plan to expand on that...
2. I am attempting to learn Swedish, and have done excellently so far.
3. I want to open a sketch thread, for buildings and vehicles (since I'm so bad at anthropomorphic drawings)
4. I have taken part in a FanFic competetion by James, and plan to write another, so prepare for me t ask for some feedback.
5. I also want to nestle in more to the forum community, and use my alternate personality, Harry, more fluently and often.
6. This is the last for now, but I plan to know more about BBC tags, so I'll be in the "Suggestions and Concerns" Board more often.

Is this really art? No, some of it isn't. So this is more like a "Improvement". Delthion, I had in mind a picture of the Genesis, in case you want a drawing...

Please reply if you have more ideas of things for me to do, so, yeah...

See you around! Cheerio, pip pip and all that, wot wot!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

That's an excellent idea! I must admit you're not the only who was inspired by Plugg. Devoting a month to something worthwhile is a great idea, and I might do it myself. Kudos to Plugg, for making it, and you for enhancing it :D

Will you post your work?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

What have you done to Viola Bankvole?!  :o
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

@ash: IDK

@sky: ummm...
So I usually work off of an iPad, so it's hardd to upload to deviant art. However, I am planning to start a fanfic with a RP idea, for those who might not join the RP. So that should be posted soon...

Lady Ashenwyte

Sagey-san, fanfics are hard. Just saying.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I'm just going to post the first part of my first chapter. RIGHT NOW.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 23, 2015, 02:56:49 PM
I'm just going to post the first part of my first chapter. RIGHT NOW.

Okay...

LT Sandpaw

What's the story called, I have tried several fan fics and I never really kept interest in them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Winter Storm, just posted part of the first chapter.