News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Squash and Zucchini.

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I'm overloaded with squash and zucchini! Most of look more like eggplant in shape in shape and size. But I don't even LIKE squash or zucchini!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

What? I'm not kidding! They're huge!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

I like fried zucchini. I haven't tried squash, though.
And shouldn't this be in The Cellars?

Cornflower MM

Gah! I'm tired. And my brain's musah at the moment.

Lady Amber

Gwen A. Mouse

A is right next to S. Maybe she pressed two keys at once?
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rusvul

That would be especially easy on a touchscreen. Corn, do you use an iPad or a Kindle or something?

I personally just touch-type, I can usually do so quite quickly and without problem. However, I use a computer much of my waking time, so that's kind of to be expected. It's not a required skill.

For that reason, I hate typing on touchscreens... Ugh.

Squash is sometimes good. Don't you dare pollute my ravioli with it, though. Ugh. 'Hey, I know, why don't we take all of the cheese out of this delicious cheesy stuff and replace it with a mediocre veggie. That seems like a good idea.'

I HATE butternut squash ravioli. SO BAD! And I'm a person willing to try almost anything, so long as it's vegetarian.

My opinion of Squash and Zucchini: Meh.

Cornflower MM

Okay, now I'll clear up the reason for musah. So that y'all don't have to pick apart my post any more (Which is something annoys the ferret out of me): I hit an extra key. MUSH. MUSH. Not MUSAH. MUSH.

Rus, I use an old, slow regular computer. I know, I'm talented: I can hit two keys at once on a keyboard!

Quote from: From RusMy opinion of Squash and Zucchini: Meh.

Exactly!

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2014, 10:27:43 PM
I'm overloaded with squash and zucchini! Most of look more like eggplant in shape in shape and size. But I don't even LIKE squash or zucchini!
I love zucchini!!!!  But I've never had squash, although I do like squashing stuff! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And yes, I realize I'm weird.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

You've never had squash. No yellow squash? No acorn squash? No butternut squash? No spaghetti squash?