News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Meet my slightly insane alternate personalities.

Started by Blaggut, August 10, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

I believe it is time my characters introduce themselves. No, I do not have multiple personalities disorder. I think. However, when playing them unscripted, they answer almost out of my control. I have many characters, but these are the ones that I switch into without much promptation.

The Gentleman: Prefers to wear tophats and monocoles. Is easily flustered. Prefers to use large words (Example: Are any of you in possession of a bar of candy?) When on the Internet, he always uses quotation marks. He comes out much more then other characters. He often turns words around. (Candy bar = bar of candy. Monocole cleaning set = Set of Monocole cleaning.) Has many catchphrases such as "A gentleman always avoids violence" and "I dearly hope I do not break a sweat, that would be unseemly!" has a French style mustache.

The Villain: The gentleman's archenemy. Enjoys annoying people. Doesn't talk much. Has a black Tophat and a grey mustache, simpler to the gentleman's but longer at the side. When annoying he laughs oddly an rubs his mustache.

Jim: The retarded boy. He's "special". Not much here.

~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Cant fit the rest.. So extra post. Stupid iPad.

Napoleon Bonaparte: Second most commonly out. When insulted, he yells "Viva La France!!" and charts at somebody. When going to new places, he immediately says, "Can we invade it?" French accent.

Hitler: German voice. Talks relatively nice, but often says "Zwant zu Zune zome zews?" When insulted, he'll invite you into his gas chamber. I'm gunna leave this off here do no one gets offended and hates me.

Vlad the Implaer: Talks in a demonic voice and randomly lashes out. That's about it.

Ghengis Khan: Almost never shows up. Mostly because I forgot how to do an Asian voice.

General Grant: Talks in a northern accent. Doesn't like people with gray clothing on.

General Lee: Doesn't like people with blue clothes. Southern accent and long drawl. Often says: "Do youllll wanna sece'ede from the un-iooooon?"
~Just a soft space boi~

BadgerLordFiredrake

What if I'm wearing blue and gray at the same time?
baby turtle forever

Blaggut

Then they'll probably reacte normally. Or maybe call you a mutinist and attack you.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

You never said that they liked the other color so In all fairness They would just both hate you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Forgot the last character. Please don't call me racist but....

Black Lady: Shoots people when pissed. Often says: "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!"
~Just a soft space boi~

James Gryphon

Slightly? ;)
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000