Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, February 22, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Givanell

Name: Parsel Stagvulle
Weapon: Sling and Halberd
Animal: Mountain Hare
Rank(Novice, Sister/Brother, Dibbun...): Major at Salamandastron.
Personality: Kind but firm.
Other(you put like if you wanna be Infirmary Person):
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Cornflower MM

Accepted, Givanell! Oh, and welcome to the forums! I'm always glad to see a Newbie try out RPing....So long as they stay.... :)

Givanell

Fear not! I shall stay till the end.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Dannflower Reguba

I do believe my attention has been captured. (Okay, so I really just need another RP to think about.  ::)) Corn, would you mind sending me a summary? I completely understand if you can't, or just don't want to, but I could do better in a much quicker fashion if you did. (That's assuming that I'm welcome of course  :P)

Serggin Tanstaafl

Name: Serggin Tanstaafl (if anyone knows what his last name stands for  ;D)

Weapon: He carries a staff and a sling, but he only uses them when his opponent won't fight him with fists, the staff has been soaked in a secret resin that has made it inflammable, and resistant to shattering.

Species: Squirrel

Personality: Considerate, but disciplined. He does his best to be humble, but humility is something that only a beast that hasn't experienced pride can truly posses. He has a sense of humor when there is nothing too serious hanging over head, and will willingly goof off in the right circumstances.

Appearance: Sharp red fur with a golden-brown tint to it. His eyes are a bright, shimmering gold. He wears a sleeveless two-fold tunic (kind of like a bath robe), and a pair of of pants. Both, as well as the veil he wears on occasion, are forest green with gold embroidered scarlet trim. He is fairly well built and sharply toned, a little taller than the average squirrel with a tail slightly less bushy. His traveling boots are thin, but tough, and are dark grey with brown strapping.

Other: He carries a satchel, the contents of which he never reveals.
[close]

I think that's it.....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Accepted! Yay, I finally got Dan into one of my RPs! Hey, this has had almost all of the main RPers at one point or other....Interesting.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lagg

Oops, didn't mean to post here I'm sorry

Cornflower MM

Oh, that's fine, Lagg. I know how that goes. Now, Jukka, Rachel. . . I'm thinking that Abbess Lavender does an Epilogue for a few seasons later. I wanted to run this by you, because I don't want to PP yours characters without your permission. In it, Sie and Harin would have just married, and Lavender would have given up the Abbess title a few weeks ago, giving it to Ambrosine.

Jukka the Sling

I agree! Lol, I totally didn't expect Ambrosine to become Abbess. I'm honored. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM