News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

You Know what song I CAN'T get out of my head!!!

Started by Dannflor, June 25, 2014, 10:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflor

Step it out Mary...

Cool but I still have the other one in my head!  :-[

Edraithel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvgy60wHoAg I've got this one stuck in my head. Love it though!
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rusvul

...Everything is Awesome, the song from the Lego Movie... Everybody around me basically sings it constantly. It's actually pretty annoying :P

doogy plum

Gwen A. Mouse

@ Dannflor: Are you a High Kings fan, then? :) They're one of my favorites.

You know what's stuck in my head? The 'Hunt for Red October' theme. And I can't find it anywhere!

EDIT: That's because it was actually the main theme from 'Crimson Tide'. *facepalm* Well, they're both submarine movies, at least. Here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZV1yPtLerM
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflor

Cornflower MM

Gwen A. Mouse

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor