News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Forum Quiz.

Started by Tam and Martin, May 14, 2014, 01:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which member did NOT become a mod or admin at some time or other?

Don't vote
Don't
vote
Do

Tam and Martin

As soon as I think of a question to ask.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 18, 2014, 10:05:53 PM
Actually, I knew that one because in the FAQ topic, there's a list of all the mods. Folgrimeo was once a mod. Geminya Tome was not. Go check it out of you don't believe me.
I know, I've seen that there. But I was also referring to my answer to the poll from last time, about the RP tournament. I've stalked those old threads, and so I had a pretty good idea of who was in that tournament and who wasn't. For this time 'round, I'd seen posts by Geminya in some old threads, so... yeah.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

I knew the answer to the moderator question because I was there. ;)

I'm me, so I know I had been one. Grenn was one of the very first ones appointed by the site hosts, but he was removed not long after for inactivity. Folgrimeo replaced me after I left. Most of the others are still staff of some kind, whether active or otherwise, so Geminya (who I actually have trouble remembering right now) is odd one out.

If I hadn't come back, I'd guess that people might not have remembered that I was one, just because it was before most of the members who're active now joined.

Edit: Geminya had joined and posted when I was around, but most of her activity was after I left, so that explains why I couldn't think of her as easily as the others.
« Subject to editing »

Gonff the Mousethief

Once ya stay up on the forum till 2 AM, ya get to know these things ;) I guessed Geminya because that was the only one I KNEW had not had the position.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 19, 2014, 07:23:07 AM
Once ya stay up on the forum till 2 AM, ya get to know these things ;) I guessed Geminya because that was the only one I KNEW had not had the position.

You're the random voter!

I've stayed up until three here, actually.

Tam and Martin

So both of you voted Geminya? Which one voted before I gave the answer? There were 5 votes when I gave the answer and now there are six so one of you had to vote after I gave the answer.

@Gryph: I assumed you would know because of how long you've been around.

Gonff the Mousethief

I just saw the topic then voted. That's what I usually do when I see a cool topic with a poll. :P
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 19, 2014, 09:01:56 PM
So both of you voted Geminya? Which one voted before I gave the answer? There were 5 votes when I gave the answer and now there are six so one of you had to vote after I gave the answer.

I told you when I voted. Remember?

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 20, 2014, 05:58:13 AM
I just saw the topic then voted. That's what I usually do when I see a cool topic with a poll. :P

There you go.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 21, 2014, 03:51:23 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 19, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

I told you when I voted. Remember?
I was meaning James and Gonff. I know when you voted.

Cornflower MM

Oh, okay........ Have ya thought of a question yet?

Tam and Martin