News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

xmen days of future past

Started by blindsimeonjtp, July 29, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

has anyone seen this x men movie yet ?How is it ?

Rainshadow

Yep!  I saw it just a couple days before they stopped playing it in my theatre.  It was a pretty good movie, in my opinion!  I quite enjoyed it, although my siblings kept whining about how convenient it was that they changed the canon and can now make an entirely new series about the prequel to the original X-Men movie.  But hey, it's a really interesting movie.  I'd definitely watch it again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

wasn't it a comic first before a movie I don't mean x men
I mean days of future past  was it a comic book before
the movie ?

rachel25

I absolutely loved the film. I saw it ages ago now, but I am going crazy wanting to watch it again. And yes, it was a comic, but in the comic Kitty Pride went back in time, instead of Wolverine, but I prefer it the way they did in the film.

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 29, 2014, 02:16:20 AM
  Yep!  I saw it just a couple days before they stopped playing it in my theatre.  It was a pretty good movie, in my opinion!  I quite enjoyed it, although my siblings kept whining about how convenient it was that they changed the canon and can now make an entirely new series about the prequel to the original X-Men movie.  But hey, it's a really interesting movie.  I'd definitely watch it again.
They did that because Marvel are moving into the next phase with X men. Their gonna bring out a load more films, with the new actors now. X Men Apocalypse will be coming out in 2016. CAN'T WAIT!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Its a great film, you have to watch! But you have also had to have watched the others, or it might be a little confusing. First Class if the most important one you need to watch to get it.

Tam and Martin

I watched a little bit of First class before. I forget when though. I haven't watched any others though besides the Wolverine. I think I might have seen a little bit of Origins of Wolverine. Maybe....

rachel25

The Wolverine is definitely the worst one out of the lot. You really should go, and watch the others, their really good. 

Tam and Martin

That's what I have heard. I actually thought it was Origins, Wolverine that was the worst. Oh well, I didn't like The wolverine that much.

rachel25

I didnt lile it either. But the others are good films.