News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Critical Role

Started by Thomas Barkshield, September 28, 2015, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Does anyone here watch critical role? Its a Twitch webseries   made by some professional voice actors that airs every thursday, in which they play dungeons and dragons, and it it hilarious. I would highly recommend checking it out

Rusvul

I don't watch Critical Role but I have heard of it. What's their cast?

I frequently watch/listen to a similar series, called Rollplay. They play lots of different game systems with different casts- They've done Shadowrun, D&D 2e and 5e (with two different 2e DMs and like 5 different 5e DMs) Stars Without Number, Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, Numenera, and several others. It's pretty entertaining.

(...I'd be willing to DM an online campaign if any of you would be interested.)

Vilu Daskar

Hey Thomas.
I don't watch it, but I do play D&D.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

What edition do you play?

Vilu Daskar

I don't know. It's my friends so I can't look.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.