News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0805, November 24, 2012, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Guys comon. I understand that I'm not as popular as I used to be (jk  ;) ) but please let's just finish this RP so you don't have to worry about it anymore. The only reason I came back was to finish this RP series, the blade of noonvale (Which I shall continue Leatho!) and to finish my new fanfic that talks about the origins of this RP series. Please stay loyal and long live the Order of the Knight!!!

Leatho Shellhound

I've been waiting on Rain to post... and then my my soccer started... I will post today.

Are you going to join the 4th RP Tournament aswell?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0809

Okay, I know there are other RPs you guys are interested in over this one but can we just finish this RP? I have come to the conclusion that I will be condensing this RP with the last one so this is THE last THoR chapter. Please just finish it for my sake. I know there's been a lot of changes since us original RPers were questing and I know you have made new friends but come on guys. Rain, Leatho, WONWILL, let's go y'all.

The Skarzs

Wonwill's been inactive, Leatho hasn't been on for as long. . . Shall I continue? :-\

I'll see if poking them does anything, but I'm sorry if I can't do more to help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'd really like to be able to finish this, my only problem being that I've no idea what to do at the moment.  That's why I haven't posted; I have nothing to add.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0809

Erg . I really hate having to repeat my begging requests. @Rainshadow just read the RP again and just contribute with your huge family of wildcats. @The Skarzs yes please!

The Skarzs

Okay, I know the RP hasn't gone as far as you would like, but I have an idea.

After Davidari and the other two find the Cadre, I think it might be a beneficial idea to sum up what you want to happen. For example, you might want to end the RP with those at Redwall doing their best to be fully prepared for Zanthar, or maybe he and his horde already there, and Davidari comes back however you want. The next RP might get a good start from that.

Anyways, that's my idea; just thought I'd run it by you before I forget.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Thnx for the idea that is what will probably end up happening.