News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

a proposition for all the kingdoms

Started by Izeroth, September 12, 2014, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I suggest that we might all give up on our senseless battles and be united for just one day. For today, it has occurred to me that one of the world leaders, who goes by the name "cornflower" has recieved a terrible injury. I suggest that today we stop the chaos and wish for the best. I myself will stop encroaching on the borders of smaller, weaker kingdoms... I kind of have a habit of doing stuff like that.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

As a neutral party to all of the kingdom wars, I concur. They're annoying anyway, I have been tempted to attack them but that would only perpetuate the problem... *signs treaty*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

I 100% agree with this proposition. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

*reads over treaty, then signs it*
We all agree!