News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

can i join a game

Started by blindsimeonjtp, January 09, 2015, 08:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

I was wondering can I join a rpg . which one is the best ?

Jukka the Sling

There are several RP's with the sign-ups still open, like A Fox's Fate, Welcome to Redwall Abbey, Downtown, Spy Party... the list goes on. Just look at the first page or so of the OOC Roleplay Discussions board to see what RP's there are. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

I suggest the Redwall and spy party RPGs
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 09, 2015, 09:21:06 PM
There are several RP's with the sign-ups still open, like A Fox's Fate, Welcome to Redwall Abbey, Downtown, Spy Party... the list goes on. Just look at the first page or so of the OOC Roleplay Discussions board to see what RP's there are. :)

Wait, A Fox's Fate is still open?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Unimaginative

Gonff never said it was closed.  ;)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.