News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Pledges of the Revival Committee of the Redwall Abbey Forums

Started by Delthion, November 30, 2014, 06:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

This is the topic on which you pledge to revive topics and then it must be carried out under pain of excommunication.

Committee Members:
Delthion
Silent Sam
TJ
Conrad the Painless
Izeroth: Blanket Fort; complete.
CaptainRock
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

So let me get this straight ...if I join I have to revive old topics and if I stop reviving I get kicked out?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

No, you pledge to revive a topic and a deadline. If you do not meet this deadline then you will be kicked out.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Delthion

Conrad the Painless

I shall join also, reviving topics is my specialty. Although, to revive a topic, all I have to do is post?
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Dannflower Reguba

Only revive a topic if you're actually trying to keep it going, don't just bring back random topics that are age old.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Izeroth

Delthion

Izeroth

Blanket fort. Just imagine, for a moment, the devestation that might be caused if we got control of a giant blanket fort.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Maudie

This club is merely a reincarnation. I believe there have been about three with the same aim in the past. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3