News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Narnia: Age of the Witch

Started by Stormwall, December 10, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormwall

Evening, folks.  I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this; not aiming to step on any toes.  I've got a lot of fond Redwall memories, and I'd be all over this place if I wasn't already committed elsewhere.  If adverts aren't allowed here, you've got my apologies.

Narnia: Age of the Witch is a play-by-post roleplaying forum set at the height of the White Witch's power, decades before The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.  There's no approval system for joining; just post your character bio and start writing.  Our Resources and Lore section is designed to give you information that's more helpful than necessary; we've aimed for a very straightforward, streamlined experience.  To understand Age of the Witch, all you have to do is read or watch The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. 

Journey from the deserts of Calormen to the heart of eternal winter, from the mountains of Archenland to the Lone Islands, from occupied Cair Paravel to the Stone Table, and help reshape the future of Narnia. 

We're a new RP-centered forum run by experienced staff, and we're reaching out here because, well, talking badgers.

Jukka the Sling

Sounds cool, but I don't know if I'd be allowed to join another forum...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

I'm joining! My username is CountingStars.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

looks cool I am thinking of joining.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'm afraid I can't join due to busyness of life. :-\
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.