News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YIPPEE!!!!

Started by Delthion, December 14, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

It's past midnight here so I have been a member of this forum for a whole year!!!

*Awaits lots and lots of spammers.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Well, thank you! Wisdom comes with age. 8)

Of course as soon as Corn and Rain come, this topic will explode.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 14, 2014, 05:08:14 AM

Of course as soon as Corn and Rain come, this topic will explode.
Then I'm still wiser then you!
Just kidding.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Mm, if you were active for all those twelve months, I would consider it more to be your anniversary. However, since that isn't the case. . .

Happy anniversary anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Happy anniversary! Man, I still remember when you joined! *Throws confetti everywhere*

Delthion

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Delthion
Thanks  ;D
baby turtle forever

Gonff the Mousethief

Yay!!! Glad that you have stayed on for that long. We joined at a very close time. As a matter fact, I remember you when you first started out! You have definitely gotten used to the forum. Happy Anniversary!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Thank you...we should impose a forum rule that you must change your profile pic and siggy every year after you join! ;D