The Song of the Explorer. Sign-ups Closed.

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Hehe...

Anyway, yes that would be fine, that would help a lot.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Ok, here it is.

Species: Squirrel
Name: Mya Brushtail
Appearance: Mya is a tall black squirrel. She has bright green eyes and is somewhat gaunt. She has a tattoo of a purple lily on her left forearm.
Clothes: A ragged, once elaborate blue tunic.
Weapons: a makeshift spear, a dagger. She is skilled with a bow, but doesn't have one.
Personality: Mya is a naturally talkative, jolly beast, but after a long time without company, she has learned the virtue of silence. She is creative and pays attention to her instincts. She can keep her head in a dangerous situation. She is observant, but often jumps to conclusions without having all the information. She couldn't keep a secret to save her life.
Extras: Mya wears several gold earrings that she stole off of a dead searat. She also has a tail ring, given to her by her father.
Native Land: Southsward
History: When she was 22 her brother, Foran Brushtail, took her on a sea voyage with him. They travelled to the land of Mossflower to visit Salamandastron in order to pick up weapons and armor that Foran had commissioned the Badger Lord to make. They detoured to visit Redwall on their way home. Altogether they were in Mossflower for one season, due to Foran's urge to explore. When they finally started the voyage back to Southsward it was storm season on the ocean. They were tossed by a powerful gale much farther out to sea than they had intended. When the storms finally ceased they had no idea where they were. They tried to get back on track, but when they stopped on an isle inhabited by savage vermin they were attacked and taken hostage. The vermin ate most of the crew, but Mya and a young mouse were able to escape. They took the ship's boat and left the isle. Before they could learn to fish the mouse starved to death. Mya was 24 seasons. She has been on her own, stopping on isles, avoiding pirates, and looking for a friendly ship ever since.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Maybe a bit older? maybe in her twenties or so?  But besides that, it's accepted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

So I'm waiting for Onoirath say so, to leave or fight.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Right now we're just waiting to see if the vermin fight is going to escalate.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Yeah, just make a sheet! It's a little slow right now, but sure!

Hickory

Species: Hare
Name: Sagetip
Ship Class: (Merchant, Pirate or Explorer.) Explorer
Ship Type: (Carrack, Caravel or Galley.) Caravel
Ship Name: The wanderer
Position: (Captain, First Mate etc.) captain
Appearance: Sagetip has a normal pelt, but half of his right ear was shorn off in a fight
Clothes: Brown jerkin
Weapons: Dirk, longbow
Personality: Fleindly, but loathes vermin
Extras: (Such as Earrings and Bracelets.) n/a
Native Land: Mossflower
History: Left salamandastron at a early age
Other: n/a
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion