News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

New Year!

Started by Leatho Shellhound, December 31, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Happy New Years eve! I am so grateful knowing that you guys have my back though thick and thin. This past year has driven home how blessed I am to have you'll as friends. Hope everyone has a good Redwall style feast and a happy New year!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

:D  We're all glad to have you, Leatho!

I hope everyone has a great New Year!  Like Leatho said, thanks for being here for us!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Have an awesome New Year, everyone! Thanks for being here! :D

Banya

I joined the forum near the beginning of this year, and you all have created some of this year's most memorable moments.  I'm so fortunate to know a group of people like you.  Enjoy your New Year celebrations!

Skyblade

Happy New Year's everyone. I'm thankful to live this far. Thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for me. This forum has brought a lot of meaning to my life.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Happy New Year! There's nothing more to say other than to thank you guys for being amazing. :)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

Have a happy New Year, everybody! :)
Freddy

Delthion

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 55 minutes into it! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Happy New Year everyone! Last year was rough for me, so let's hope this one will be better!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Happy arbitrary date everyone! Revel in the arbitrarity!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on January 01, 2016, 05:55:10 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 55 minutes into it! ;D

You and me are on the same time.

Anyway, yeah, Happy New Year, guys. Hope you have a great year! (Or at least one better than last year.)

Banya

I hope the year has gotten off to a great start for all of you.
I didn't realize until now that the forum was up for a little while on the 1st.  The first time I tried to visit this year, it was down.  What a way to begin the year.