Blood, Ice, and Fire: Reborn. Chapter One Sign-ups.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, August 09, 2015, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

So, a long time ago, when I was still new, I decided to make an RP, and called it Blood, Ice and Fire. It, unsurprisingly, failed and was locked. Since the plot seems quite interesting, I am reviving the RP as an experienced RPer, so this one will not fail. So, welcome, to Blood, Ice, and Fire!

The land of Ice and Snow are a secluded land. But the Oberjarl has died, and the lands of Ice and Snow are in a massive power struggle and the snow is stained red with the blood of the fallen. The wolves, former vassals of the Oberjarl, have taken the chance and have declared themselves an independant nation, and their leader, Canis Lupus marches on the capital of the Wolverine kingdom, stripped of all defence by the heirs of the Oberjarl.  The fox, Syde, has begun to form a kingdom, and aspires to be lord of the lands. The slaves and food beasts, observing the chaos, have decided to cast away their lives of fear and have started a full blown rebellion, with new slave "villages" rebelling every day. Due to the power struggle, raids from the lands of Ice and Snow have increased drastically and the northlander kings try to protect their lands, knowing that an invasion of the frozen wastelands would be futile.
However, a discovery made by the mole Burrel, stormpowder, has raised the hopes of the northlanders and they form an alliance with themselves and  with the bird kingdom on Mount Icetor. The Jarldom of the wolverines, angered by the rebellions of the slaves and the wolves, try to squash the rebellions, but with only some ermine and foxes to do their bidding, are desperate enough to hire mercenaries from the northlands.

So, here's the sign-up sheet:

Name:
Age(In human years):
Species(The faction you join is heavily influenced by the species you choose, but if you want to be a wolverine or a large beast, you have to be small for that species):
Weapons( You can have a stormpowder weapon like a grenade, but no guns, not yet at least, and also if you're a part of the slave rebel faction, you only have access to non-gunpowder weaponry):
Faction(There are three you can choose from in the first chapter, The Wolfpack, The Jarldom, and The Northlands Alliance):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personal history:

Characters (You can have a maximum of three charries):
Here's mine: Name: Ashkar Wildsoul.
Species: Mouse.
Weapons: A pack of stormpowder grenades, a spear.
Dislikes: Vermin, nobles, fools and gossip.
Faction: Northlander alliance.
Strengths: Strategies, good aim, and spear combat.
Weaknesses: Is not agile, distrusts everybody who is not a mouse, is horrible at fighting at close quarters and is a bit reckless.
Personal history: The Wildsoul family has long been in the northlands, even before the formations of the kingdoms. Olaf Wildsoul saved King Connor the first's life in battle, resulting in Olaf
being given land by the king and became a trusted advisor of the king. However, his father bet all of his lands in a game while heavily drunk and lost all of the family's estates. Ashkar now dreams of having a new estate in the lands of Ice and Snow, and will do anything to do so.

The plot goes like this for the first chapter: Canis Lupus leads her Bloodreavers, a massive army composed of 5,000 well-trained soldiers and 500 bloodthirsty wolf berserkers to the undefended Capital of the Jarldom, while the army of the Jarldom led by Harfingar, son of the Oberjarl, marches on Jotyr's Keep, a stone castle defending the pass into the Northlands and the Icetor kingdom. Meanwhile, Jarl Hrothgar leads a force of 1,000 to stop the Bloodreavers from taking the Capital. The Northlander King Conan calls for troops to defend the fortress, and what will happen next is unknown.

Positions available: Canis Lupus.
                             Harfingar.
                             Jarl Hrothgar.
                             (I'll be playing the above three if no wants to play them.)
                             The five corporals of the Blood reavers. 
                             The leader of the garrison in Jotr's Keep.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Hey I'm up for playing this I love the Redwall Revolution Fanfic, (That is what your basing this off of right)

Anyway before I make my characters can I use the commander at Jotr's keep, also what type of creatures are defending Jotr's Keep?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Yeah, this is based off of the Revolution fic. And yes, you can use the commander at the keep, just make a character sheet and you're good to go. Also, woodlanders defend the keep.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

For the sake of simplicity, I think it would be a good idea to consolidate the Slave Rebels, Icetor Kingdom and Northlanders into one faction.

Name: Urkar the Grey
Age(In human years): 52
Species(The faction you join is heavily influenced by the species you choose, but if you want to be a wolverine or a large beast, you have to be small for that species): Wolverine
Weapons( You can have a stormpowder weapon like a grenade, but no guns, not yet at least, and also if you're a part of the slave rebel faction, you only have access to non-gunpowder weaponry): A steel shortsword (short for a wolverine, at least); his powerful claws
Dislikes: Slaves, laggards and woodlanders
Faction(There are five you can choose from, The Wolfpack, The Jarldom, The Northlands Alliance, The Slave Rebels and The Icetor Kingdom): The Jarldom
Strengths: Besides his obvious physical strength, Urkar is also blessed with a cunning, if savage, mind
Weaknesses: Urknar has a disease of his lung, giving him a persistent cough and somewhat limiting his endurance; he tends to underestimate his enemies
Personal history: Coming from an ancient wolverine lineage, Urkar has spent a lifetime fighting the enemies of the Jarldom. Forced to kill his own brother in a contest for the ownership of Vizal Keep, Urkar is not afraid to strike down anybeast who stands in the way of victory.

Lady Ashenwyte

All characters are accepted! Well, I edited it for simplicity's sake.

Vilu Daskar

Can I just be a common horde solder in Canis Lupus' horde?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Morgazath

This sounds awesome. I'll join in.

Name: Rykuu Rendro
Age(In human years): 25
Species(The faction you join is heavily influenced by the species you choose, but if you want to be a wolverine or a large beast, you have to be small for that species): Snow fox
Weapons( You can have a stormpowder weapon like a grenade, but no guns, not yet at least, and also if you're a part of the slave rebel faction, you only have access to non-gunpowder weaponry): Halberd. Stormpowder smoke and explosive grenades. Due to half of his left arm missing, he has a steel arm that's powered by stormpowder. Able to use it as a shield or a powerful offensive weapon.
Dislikes: Losing, being bossed around.
Faction(There are three you can choose from in the first chapter, The Wolfpack, The Jarldom, and The Northlands Alliance): Jarldom.
Strengths: Quite nimble. The steel arm can grab certain weapons, pull the enemy in, allowing him to kill them with the halberd.
Weaknesses: The steel arm is useless once the stormpowder runs out. Although he has packs of it on his belt, it's a process to insert it.
Personal history: Extremely feared, even among his fellow mercenaries. Not much else is known about him.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Vilu Daskar

Name: Onkpid
Species: White Fox
Weapons: Several grenades and a axe.
Dislikes: Being cold
Faction: The Wolf Pack
Strengths: Doesn't really have any.
Weaknesses: Rather dumb, doesn't think for himself, and loss of memory.
Personal history: He forgot it.

Might add one more later.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Sorry for double posting Not really. but is this still happening?

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar

OK then.
Name:Splittail
Species:White Fox
Weapons:Pack of Grenades and a mace.
Dislikes:Losing, his position in the pack, and Wolves.
Faction:The Wolf Pack
Strengths: Intelligent and quick.
Weaknesses: Always complaining.
Personal history: Lived in a small city on the edge of the Jarldom till Canis attacked and drafted him in to the Wolf Pack.