News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

I'd Rather Be Doing ___

Started by Matthias720, January 22, 2015, 11:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

I'm at college right now. It's almost 7:00 PM local time. Class has been going for 90 minutes, and I still have two hours to go. Right now I'd rather be doing something else. So my something else is this topic and asking, "If you could be doing something else, what would it be?" Post in this format: "Right now I'm doing ____, but I'd rather be doing ___."

Right now I'm doing classwork, but I'd rather be reading a good book.

Delthion

Right now I am on the computer, about to get on Pandora. But I'd rather be listening to Pandora right now! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Right now I'm moving, but I'd rather go to the winter retreat with my friends.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Right now I'm in bed, but I'd rather be reading Dragon Age: Asunder.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'd rather be sleeping, but I need to get up and I'm trying to make my eyes obey.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

I would rather be in my RP but there is only one player except me at this point of time. :P I'm in bed and I have to go to sleep soon.  :(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I'm waiting for my sister to finish her Once Upon a Time episode so we can practice, but I'd rather be playing Dragon Age.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

I'm waiting for my sister to finish her stuff in the post office, but I'd rather be curled up on my other sister's couch eating chocolate and playing Ni No Kuni.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

James Gryphon

Right now I'm listening to some music and working tediously slowly on programming, but I'd rather be asleep (it's 4:30 AM).
« Subject to editing »

The Mask

I'm going to watch Sherlock soon but I'd rather curl into a ball and die.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Blaggut

Why how very pleasent! What's gotten you so optimistic today?

Right now I'm in my bed, but I'd rather be LARPing at the park.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm posting on this forum but I'd rather read Taggerung.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'd rather be playing madden, but I always want to play madden rather then breathe ...
Revive

I'm retired from the forum