News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

MORE FREEAKIN' FANGIRLING!!!!!

Started by Hickory, May 02, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

THE NEW TRAILER FOR THE NEW STUDIO GHIBLI FILM JUST CAME OUT!!!! eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

FANGIRLING!!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Hickory

*calms down*

Studio Ghibli is a Japanese animated film company. The trailer for their new movie, "WHen Marcie was There" (I think), has come out. I really like the studio's work, so the movie is a really nice thing that I want to watch. It's sort of like a cool down from Age of Ultron, to me anyway.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

Wait.....
Miyazaki left though  :-[ :'(
Is it gonna be a different director?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

No idea, but the way the trailer made it seem like it doesn't matter. Looks very good, tho.

The Mask

Apparently it's directed by the same person as Arriety. Also, I think it's already out in some places.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory