Ash's Skeleton Display Museum! (Not. Well, yes, but there's more!)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, May 05, 2015, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I have elf skeletons in the closet.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Me want to see.

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 12, 2015, 03:03:37 AM
They are not as bad as when I had to paint a cow scull... XP But they still creep me out.
I actually find skeletons rather amazing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Opens closet door* Well, here they are.. *Surveys the skeletons* You might find a Feanorian's skeleton in there, so be careful. The taxidermy room is fifty meters that path. *Points to a hallway*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

What are you doing with the sons of Feanor in your closet!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Not just the sons of Feanor, there's also Celebrian, Maglor, Elrose, Turin, Thingol-the list goes on and on. Where'd you get them all?
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

I got them of off Thorondor for 10 bucks each. Quite cheap, those were.

Lady Ashenwyte

I have dwarf skeletons in the next cabinet.  You might even find Thorin or Balin or Thror.

Jetthebinturong

As you now support the Chaos Party I assume that means I can use your DDBs and animate your skeletons to be conduits of my will?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

You can use the skeletons and have one quarter of my DDBs.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Mkaes me think of a certain movie or TV show.... forgot the name.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.