News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Cellar Town Hall

Started by Hickory, June 08, 2015, 04:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Well, as I've expressed in a different thread the Cellars, which is otherwise anarchial, will need a proper government and infrastructure. Henceforth, I proclaim the Cellar Hall as a place for political and other types of gatherings. I request of the mods that after each different gathering that the posts related to, and only to, that gathering, all be deleted so that we can have a clean Hall.

You have the right to post any infrastructure-related material announcements here. For example, if you are forming a sanitary division for the Cellars you would post an announcement here. O.K.?

Excellent. The only currently shceduled event will happen when the future president makes his announcement.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

Soren, do you want to make an inaugural speech?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Søren

Forum Citizens,
I want to express how appreciative I am of your voting me into office. How appreciative I am of your confidence. Your support. Your trust. And I want to let you know that I'll do everything in my power to never let you down. As I've expressed before, I'm extremely grateful and proud of my support from my team, especially Mhera and Gonff. And I'm also excited to start working with the new Vice President, the Skarzs.
*shakes Skarzs's hand*
*stop mid-shake and looks into camera*
*camera flashes*
*finishes shake*
Now, there's free food and Dr. Pepper for everyone!
(Forrest Gump reference, extra Dr. Pepper to you if you get it. ;D )

I'm retired from the forum