News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Top That!

Started by Faiyloe, April 21, 2014, 02:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

What the bad stuff? When I pressed preview to see how it looked size-wise, it was rather small! Sorry guys. . . Wasn't that big even where I got it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

None of you can top this.
Spoiler
Me
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

All this talk about planetary explosions makes me nerdy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUsuuFNFq2w
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

See Sage is avoiding topping my post.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Topped! I spoke and you were topped. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

In regards to both of the above posts, but more so Sagetips, I would first like you to put on these nostalgia goggles:

Settled in? Are they tight on your face affecting your judgement? Good.

Spoiler
[close]

Top that.