News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Splinter Island

Started by Izeroth, June 13, 2015, 01:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I'll start this in a week or so.

ShrewsForever

Name: Gladys Shortfang
Species: Rat
Position: Bosun
Appearance: Gladys is a small black rat. She wears a red tunic. Her palm wood sandals have (also red) straps.
Weapon: An ornate rapier with a red sash around the hilt.
Other: Is loyal to her shipmates and no one else.

(I'll put more details later.)

Izeroth

Quote from: ShrewsForever on June 23, 2015, 03:44:25 PM
Name: Gladys Shortfang
Position: Bosun
Appearance: Gladys is a small black rat. She wears a red tunic. Her palm wood sandals have (also red) straps.
Weapon: An ornate rapier with a red sash around the hilt.
Other: Is loyal to her shipmates and no one else.

(I'll put more details later.)

Accepted.

Ashleg

Name: Fireclaw
Position: Steersrat (if that's alright?)
Appearance: Fireclaw's fur is a tannish orange, and his eyes are brown. He wears an unnecessary red scarf and has a golden hoop earring on his right ear (it's not really gold, however, just painted to look that way).
Weapon: A cutlass and a rusty dagger he stole from one of the other corsairs...shh!
Other: He loves to sail but when it comes to actually touching water, he freaks out.

Izeroth

Quote from: Scartooth on June 24, 2015, 06:46:55 PM
Name: Fireclaw
Position: Steersrat (if that's alright?)
Appearance: Fireclaw's fur is a tannish orange, and his eyes are brown. He wears an unnecessary red scarf and has a golden hoop earring on his right ear (it's not really gold, however, just painted to look that way).
Weapon: A cutlass and a rusty dagger he stole from one of the other corsairs...shh!
Other: He loves to sail but when it comes to actually touching water, he freaks out.

Accepted.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

YAYS!

Take your time, Iz. :)

Izeroth

I'm sorry I've been taking so long to get this up... I'll post the thread soon.