News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What thing would you use to describe the user above you?

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2015, 04:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thank you Soren, I really appreciate that ^^ Also, lovely quote :D

Yeah, like I said I have no idea what V looks like :P That was the best picture of a girl listening to music I found ;D

Eul:

If you were any animal, I reckon you would be a bird. I chose Skarlath because you're a lot like him. You're a great friend and very helpful. So thank you, Eul :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF6Jej8yb4&index=3&list=WL

It's Avicii - The Nights. For some reason, I've always thought of you when listening ot this song.

Søren

@Corn
I love that song. *involuntarily starts singing Avicii*
@Corn, again

You love both gardening and dancing, so naturally they're a large part of your personality.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

;D <--------

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 10, 2015, 07:07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF6Jej8yb4&index=3&list=WL

It's Avicii - The Nights. For some reason, I've always thought of you when listening ot this song.

Thanks, I like that song because of you now :)

Søren

Skyblade

Sometimes it takes a second (or third) listen to realize how much I like a song. Thank you, Soren :)

Anyway, for you, because you're a considerate person:

Søren

Aw, thank you Sky. :)
(I never realized you replied, I marked the entire forum as read once, so I missed out)

You're a good listener (or, reader, whatever). You're never judgmental and you always provide excellent advice; that's why so many people feel comfortable talking to you. :)