News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Disc Golf

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 31, 2015, 11:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you play it?

Yes
3 (37.5%)
No
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Vilu Daskar

For those of you who don't know what it is it's like golf but you throw heavy Frisbees that are made to go a long distance.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Gonff the Mousethief

Me and my dad play this game a lot. I'm not very good, but it's very fun to play.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Vilu Daskar

I play it with a friend and my sister sometimes I'm not that great either.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CaptainRocktree

I've never played this before, But I want to learn how to really bad.  :P
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on September 01, 2015, 03:10:12 PM
I've never played this before, But I want to learn how to really bad.  :P

You've never thrown a Frisbee?!

Vilu Daskar

It's not a Frisbee it's a disc.

My friend and I were playing at the park today and he hit a squirrel.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 02, 2015, 08:22:37 PM
My friend and I were playing at the park today and he hit a squirrel.

O:

Did it die? You should play in a flat area, not near trees and stuff.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

It was still breathing when we left it. I told him the squirrels will come for him.

It's one of the top ranked courses in the country it's supposed to have the trees and stuff.

Blaggut

When I larp at the park we all have to hide behind trees or get flat on the ground so we don't die. If they hit one o fus, they got two strokes off their game :P

One time this guy through a heavy disc and it broke a car's shield
~Just a soft space boi~