"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

MatthiasMan's Art

Started by MatthiasMan, December 20, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Good Is My Art?

AWESUMM
20 (64.5%)
Great! Could use a little more work though.
6 (19.4%)
Needs critique. . .
3 (9.7%)
Terrible.
0 (0%)
MY EYESSSSS!
2 (6.5%)
WOW, ALMOST as good as mine!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Jukka the Sling

Even though I know absolutely nothing about Legend of Zelda, I can still appreciate that picture!  It's great!  You have amazing talent, Matt. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Thank you all for these wonderful comments. It really does mean a lot.

I will be posting some more soon, but for now, enjoy this not so recent picture that I drew. Hope you enjoy.

This is supposed to be a self-portrait. Now, I'm not the best at drawing people, but this is probably the best I could do at the time (about four months ago or so??).

Skyblade

More great art. I can tell you have either great talent or experience, probably both. Keep it up :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

:o

THAT IS AMAZING!!!  I could never do such a realistic-looking picture.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Heh. Sorry I'm not really active anymore. I honestly haven't done any Redwall related stuff in a long time. I'm really busy with schooling.

I felt bad not being able to post anything new for you guys, so I'll post this:

This is an iPhone (or whatever smartphone you have) background. Don't worry, something fantastic will be posted soon! Something fantastic!

MatthiasMan

Eh, don't really come on here anymore. I'm so busy all the time. Sorry about that.

BUT! Here is the promised picture that I had worked on for so long.

Full image:  http://postimg.org/image/6m1k2609f/

Hope you guys like it!