News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Halloween Costumes

Started by Rainshadow, August 23, 2012, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

It's not too early.  You know Halloween is coming around a year in advance, yet somehow I always find myself scrambling for a costume at the last minute.  I've already decided on my costume for this year, and thanks to a fortunate find at the mall last week, it's going to work well.

Hickory

Are you going to be Katara? But really, what are you going to be?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

I don't think I'd make a very good Katara.  My hair is chin-length and blonde and shaved on one side (meaning I'd make a better Suki or Avatar Kyoshi or female Aang.)  Actually, Avatar Kyoshi is a good idea to keep in mind....  I'd have fun being Katara if I could pull it off, though.

I'm going as Mello from Death Note; he's my favourite character from the show, and it's my favourite anime.  I got the vest for the costume in Istanbul; the rest is stuff I already have and wear.  Mello already looks like me and exhibits many of my characteristics: frequently angry, can be social but prefers not to be, mostly does things for himself, but is loyal and caring to his friend(s) (he has one; I have more than one).  He is also frequently seen eating chocolate and wearing headphones.  Here's his character page from the Wiki.
Images of Mello

[close]

So, Sage, is it Deadpool or Superman?[/font]

Hickory

Oh, Deadpool was not an option after my parents watched the trailer. Cool as he is... I'm going as Superman. Which breaks the fundamental values of the universe, because I hate DC.

Eulaliaaa!

Last year I was a marlfox, this year I'm being a character from the book I wrote.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

I'm not trick or treating this year sad as it is. :'( I volunteered with the Police Department, and I'll be up all night X-raying candy. :P

Should be fun.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory