News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Once Upon a Time

Started by rachel25, October 15, 2015, 12:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

So, does anyone watch Once Upon a Time? You know, the one with all the fairy-tale characters...

The Skarzs

I want to watch it, but we don't have TV or Netfriz Netflix. My friend has seen some of it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

You must watch it. I'm watching season five as it's released. I'm dying! The feels!
The storylines are excellent and the characters awesome, and so well written. I most certainly suggest you watch it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: rachel25 on October 15, 2015, 03:44:26 PM
The feels!
I'm out.

Well, I like fairy tales ( :P ), and crossovers tend to be interesting IMO.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Perifaen

Yay I finally got an image to work. :D
Spoiler
[close]
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

MeadowR

I did watch it until Channel 5 stopped showing it after series two. >_> I'll see if I can watch it on someone's Netflix, I suppose.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

LT Sandpaw

Truly Rumplestiltskin is the greatest character that show has created. The actor has gone above and beyond with that character.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

I agree. In just one episode he was playing at least three different versions of himself.

Rusvul

My mom started watching it, and after hearing swordfights and fireballs and stuff from the other room I got curious, so now I watch it too. It's a neat show, the writing isn't the best but the actors are usually pretty good. The one thing I think it does extremely well is costume design. I think that's where a lot of their budget went- Every single character I've seen so far (in the flashback/non-Storybrook bits) has had really cool and unique clothing. It does kind of bug me that a full third of all the sets used are green-screened in, though.

Gold is, certainly, the most interesting character. It's never really quite clear how far he's willing to go to accomplish his goals. As well, he's done good things for bad reasons and bad things for good reasons. He's quite grey, I find characters that are clearly 'good' or 'evil' rather boring sometimes.

rachel25

The costumes are really great! It's one of the reasons I watch it. I'm waiting for season five to continue as we're on the mid season break and I'm excited to see what they do next.