News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Anyone been having trouble with Youtube?

Started by rachel25, December 14, 2015, 12:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Just wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with Youtube. Like it won't let you watch videos which you've watched before and it just comes up with a message saying, Unavailable on YouTube. It has been really annoying me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Hmm. I managed to get them to work on the computer but on my phone and all out tablets it's been happening. Maybe it's something to do with Chrome.

Cornflower MM

All my YT troubles are solved by reloading the page. :P

Maybe it does have to do with Chrome - I use Pale Moon.

The Skarzs

I've been having trouble loading, but it has to do with our internet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Great, now MY YouTube's broken. And my email. And the forum to some extent. Joy. I wonder if the Honeycomb works.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Wow, that really does suck.
I am pretty sure it has something to do with Chrome because the videos are working on the Youtube app on our iPad. Unfortunately my phone doesn't have the memory space for the app.  :-\ But at least I can watch the videos without going on the computer so that's good.

Cornflower MM

'Tis fixed now!
That's weird. I wonder if it's fixable?

rachel25

Oh good.
I don't know. I hope it'll sort itself out cus it's really annoying.

The Skarzs

So, I'm having trouble loading, so it automatically sets itself to a lower resolution. It makes the previously used option unavailable because it knows it doesn't load properly. So it stops loading, and I go to the settings to see if I can manually set it to a lower resolution. . . AND THE ONLY OPTION IS 1080P.

RIP the video I was trying to watch. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.