News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who is your favorite Taggerung Villain?

Started by clunylooney, April 02, 2020, 02:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite taggerung villain?

Ruggan Bor
1 (100%)
Gruven Zann
0 (0%)
Vallug Bowbeast
0 (0%)
Eefera
0 (0%)
Sawney Rath
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

clunylooney

Who is your favorite Taggerung Villain?  And, If you want you could answer who you think is the main villain, or are you like me and don't think there is a main villain in taggerung and just a collection of major ones?

Ruggan Bor is my favorite, but Vallug and Eefera come in extremly close. Taggerung has some of the best villains in the series in my opinion, I loved all of them.

I love Taggerung, it is one of the best books in the series. I also love all it's villains. So, who is your favorite taggerung villain? And if you don't want to answer that, who do you think is the main villain of taggerung or are you like me and don't think their is one main villain, only a collection of major ones.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

shisteer of nothing much

Ruggan Bor is undoubtedly the best of the villains in Taggerung.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Dante8002

Yalahoo!

DanielofRedwall

I have merged the two topics together and deleted and edited certain posts to maintain normality. Carry on.
Received mostly negative reviews.

clunylooney

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on April 04, 2020, 09:00:29 AM
I have merged the two topics together and deleted and edited certain posts to maintain normality. Carry on.

Thank you.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me