News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

your first tooth

Started by rakkety tam, February 15, 2012, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

One time when I had a loose tooth, I got hit in the face with a basketball and it knocked the tooth out.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

My first tooth came out when I was having a picnic/tea party in the living room. I was so proud because I was still only 4 and My mom had told me that most people lost their first tooth at five. XD I lots another tooth when My sister tried to force feed me a pretend bowl of soup. I started kicking and flailing to try and get her to stop and then I knocked my knee into my mouth and pop! It was already pretty lose anyway.

My little brother had an experience similar to yours Rain. He was only 18 months at the time so he doesn't remember, He bit the mettle rim of a kid table and because he still wasn't that good of a walker he fell backwards ripping his two bottom teeth out (His only teeth) We went to the ER and they where able to put one of them back but the other had to come out.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?