News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The people who live behind me hate my guts

Started by GATXSD40-2, March 05, 2016, 03:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GATXSD40-2

They think im racist,and worship satin cause i have a confederate flag.
Keep your head straight kid!

The Skarzs

Um, are you certain they think you're racist and worship Satan?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

GATXSD40-2

Quote from: Skarzs on March 05, 2016, 04:17:39 PM
Um, are you certain they think you're racist and worship Satan?
they would come out yell im racist and i love satan

The Skarzs

Well, if it's not true, then you're going to have to just ignore them. Yelling back or anything isn't going to improve such a situation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I agree, ignoring them would be the best thing to do. They'll probably get tired of it and stop. If they try to take it further, then I would do something, but I doubt they will.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

GATXSD40-2

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on March 05, 2016, 05:42:30 PM
I agree, ignoring them would be the best thing to do. They'll probably get tired of it and stop. If they try to take it further, then I would do something, but I doubt they will.
I hope not but if they do im armed.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

GATXSD40-2

Quote from: Skarzs on March 05, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
Leave that as a last resort. :P
The wife of the man who hates me went nuts on my gf for having a pack of cigarettes in her hand.

Groddil

Geez. So much for "Love thy neighbour," huh. If they don't stop, take it to the cops. If that doesn't stop them, well...be careful.

Lady Ashenwyte

You should threaten to call the police if they continue to harass you, if they still harass you after that, call the police.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

GATXSD40-2

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on March 06, 2016, 01:54:14 AM
You should threaten to call the police if they continue to harass you, if they still harass you after that, call the police.
Well it war now the cops wont do anything

Jukka the Sling

I also think you should call the police.  I think that's the best option so you won't get in trouble. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien