News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ZOEgirl

Started by Nightfire, November 07, 2011, 01:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

So, how many of you are big fans of the Christian band ZOEgirl? It was made up of three women: Chrissy, Alisa, and Kristin. Unfortunately, they came to an end a few years ago when one of the women was pregnant, and the other had a baby. The third went on as a soloist. They were the only band of adult singers who have ever been able to write and perform songs that truly touch a girl's soul. Some of their best songs include: Here and Now, Scream, and Reason to Live.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

You are suuuch a Christian. :) I am too. No I havent heard them but you ever heard Point of Grace?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

Yes, I know their songs. They're really good. You should look up ZOEgirl. Seriously. If you are a teenage girl, then this is the perfect music for you. This is a ZOEgirl discussion, thread, by the way.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

Yeah I just love your "two philosiphies" and like Point of Grace. Yeah Im a teenage, um, guy. Or, at least I think I am... : D
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

:D
They're really good. OKAY!!! IF THERE ARE ANY MORE ZOEgirl FANS OUT THERE, THEY REALLY NEED TO POST!!!

Icefire

I know a whole one song by this group......and can't remember what it's called for some reason. I'll get back to you on that...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Hmm. I could post a list of all of there songs here. What do you think?

Icefire

I found it! It's called "Jesus, Lover of my Soul"
I really like the song, but I'm not sure about the group itself. Another thing I'm gonna have to get back to you on...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

I looked it up, and was going to listen on YouTube, but it isn't working. Grr... >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I think you guys should look up these songs by them: "I Believe," "Beautiful Name," and "Forevermore."

Trigoma

my once fav song used to be by this group, but i cant remember the tune or name at all D:
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Hmm...look through youtube. They have a youtube mix that plays every song ever done by them. Another great on if "A Different Kind of Free."