News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Fiction Writing Partner Wanted!

Started by Myrel, December 31, 2016, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrel

I am looking for 1 or more people to write redwall stories with! I'm really sick of doing it alone, all I really want to do is talk redwall and write about it! I am pretty good at writing, and I can think of ideas quite quickly!

I am pretty good at world building, names, locations, all that good stuff.

If I care to I can write 10 000 or more words a day. I just need to the right motivation and inspiration, which I believe can come from someone who also loves redwall and is my partner!

I am on quite frequently, I'll always be in the mood to talk redwall, hang out, and write! I just need someone that will take up my offer and is pretty active themselves.

When I get in a writing mood I will always want to write and then keep writing. I don't want it to be one-sided, I'll need my partner to be able to stick around and write for a couple hours a day, not just say hi and then ant off for 3 days.

I also have some examples of my work that can be PM'ed to anyone that is interested.

Either respond to this thread or PM me! I am really eager to start!
I am become death, Destroyer of Worlds.

Cornflower MM

I'd be interested in seeing your work.

I'd love to give it a go, but with my dance schedule I'm not so sure I'd be able to do it. :P Also, my muse is picky. Sorry. Good luck getting a partner, though!

Myrel

Quote from: Peony on December 31, 2016, 06:34:48 PM
I'd be interested in seeing your work.

I'd love to give it a go, but with my dance schedule I'm not so sure I'd be able to do it. :P Also, my muse is picky. Sorry. Good luck getting a partner, though!

I'm sure you don't dance all day every day.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Myrel