"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: HanNorwood on June 09, 2016, 05:44:05 PM
They aren't bad.

I've also eaten a grub, it was pretty good. My teacher brought some canned bugs in and shared them with us.
Fried grasshoppers taste like peanut butter. True fact. Slugs don't taste like anything much. Worms are the worst, they taste like slimy dirt. Ants are just crunchy.

Yes, I was a strange child. ;D Still am, really.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

W0NWILL

I ate a moth once. Only foray into the world of fine dining. It was okay. I wouldn't eat another one raw though. I'd like to dip them in chocolate or something, that'd be good.

The Skarzs

I think this topic deserves a different name; this has nothing to do about me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Wylder.  You ate a slug?!  Really?  Those carry horrible diseases!  Not to mention that they're flipping disgusting...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . Why would you eat a slug?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.