Will I Get My Prized Computer By this Black Friday?

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 30, 2019, 12:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

He most likely left out that inferior machine on purpose. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

Lady Amber

The Witessss

anything's possible. I think the Lenovo I'm on has a problem with copying the image address. no matter what browser i'm on, it doesn't even give me the option. It's kind of weird. That's why I haven't posted one picture as of yet. :(

Lady Amber

I have a Lenovo laptop, as well. It works pretty well, but for some reason a small area of the keyboard doesn't work. The "Enter" key, the "Backspace" key and a few others on that side don't work most of the time. If you push on them a bunch of times, sometimes they do work, but rarely. So, if I want to use any of those keys I have to use an onscreen keyboard. Fortunately, all of the actual letters work. I did buy it a few years ago, though, and it's not like it had this problem when I first got it or anything.

The Witessss

at least mine only has a image address problem.. 8(

The Shadow of Korriban

Well the one I'm currently on has a dead battery. You see if you unplug it just slightly, it will immediately shut off.