News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Started by Hickory, December 22, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Have you ever wanted to live in a mansion, served by other people and having posh conversation with others lords and ladies? Then the new League of Ordinary Gentlemen is for you! Perform as either a servant or a wealthy person. Post here for more information.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Leatho Shellhound

Can I be an archaeologist that was invited by his wealthy sponsor?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Hickory

Unfortunately, the chat's gone dead. It was inevitable.

Banya

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Sagetip on December 22, 2016, 09:58:20 PM
Have you ever wanted to live in a mansion, served by other people and having posh conversation with others lords and ladies? Then the new League of Ordinary Gentlemen is for you! Perform as either a servant or a wealthy person. Post here for more information.
This sounds extremely pathetic as a real occupation...

I would be the shady assassin that the rich people hire to kill the people they are currently complementing.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on January 10, 2017, 11:43:12 PM
-__- I wanted to be in the League.
Well, if enough people are still interested...