News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hat

Started by Rusvul, April 05, 2015, 05:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

So, not log ago, I had an idea: what if I bought a bowler? Seeing as it's phrased as a question, I'll give the obvious answer: I'd wear it.

But I'd imagine that jeans, a t-shirt, and a bowler would look odd. Even more odd than jeans, a t-shirt, and goggles. And if I wear the bowler AND the goggles? Well, that'd just be crazy! So, the question arises- what does one wear with a bowler? (A brown bowler, specifically. ) Without looking mismatched or too out of place.

James Gryphon

Or if you prefer:
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

^^^^^

Also, goggles?

Rusvul

Yeah. If I haven't mentioned, I wear goggles most places I go. And also sometimes elf ears. And a belt, over the lower bit of my usually slightly-too-big shirts, just above where a belt would go on my pants. I am a strange human.

James Gryphon

This is actually a top hat, but with goggles something like this seems to be your best option:
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

My brother has a hat like this:

. . . that he wears to look like a "steampunk engineer". A vest goes pretty well with it.

Perhaps if you can find a leather vest it might go?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 05, 2015, 05:54:54 AM
My brother has a hat like this:

. . . that he wears to look like a "steampunk engineer". A vest goes pretty well with it.

Perhaps if you can find a leather vest it might go?

I could see that working.  Jeans, T-shirt, leather vest, bowler, and goggles on the bowler likeJimmyJames mentioned.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Top hats are the best. I suppose a bowler would look good with a dark brown vest.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Rus, you are such an interesting person.  You sound like you wear your personality confidently and that says more than anything else you wear, though a bowler, goggles, and waist-belt sound absolutely awesome.  I wholeheartedly second (or fourth) the vest idea; it seems as though it would tie everything else together neatly.  Consider adding a bow tie for special occasions (I am such a sucker for bow ties).

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!