News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Night of the Nemesis Signup/OOC

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 03, 2011, 05:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Hi guys! I thought up this sequel to Trouble on the Horizon, and, with Nightfire's permission, put it here. So, this is the plot.
Slayyin Alby had a brother, named Klahur the Treacherous, and he has heard of his brother's death and come to Redwall to avenge him. Basically, Nightfire hears of him and takes her band to Redwall. Klahur thinks up all these plans to try and take Redwall, but all of them fail, until the Wearat tries one final plan. It all comes to a head one night, hence the name of the RP.
This is set five seasons after TotH. ;) You can have your old characters, or make up new ones, or both. Here're mine:

Name: Ambriya Pineblade (I thought up a last name for her! :D)
Species: Red squirrel
Weapon: Twin blades
Other: Has a strong Highlander accent. She wears a kilt which has faded since TotH, and she got a cap with a feather in it from a random vermin. ;D

Name: Rowan Rynnbrush
Species: Amber squirrel
Weapons: Four dirks
Occupation: Nothing in the beginning, but she joins Nightfire's band, if that's OK with Nightfire.
Other: She has one dirk in her belt, one strapped across her chest, another on her back, and the last one hidden in her tunic. She thinks Ambriya is wonderful, and wears a kilt that has obviously been cut down by somebeast who doesn't know how to do it. Her favourite dirk is the one across her chest. She has a fife in her haversack that she plays at random moments. Her haversack contains all sorts of interesting objects.

You are allowed to have up to 3 characters.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Name:Pinetail
Species:Squirrel
Weapons:Two Dirks, and long bow
Other:Has Leather bracers and a faded green tunic with a thick leaher belt

Muse

Kanima- a wildcat. Sells her talents to the highest bidder. Is beautiful, with tawny-white fur and amber-flecked green eyes. Her weapon is a bone bow that fires bone shards filled with poison. Can be hired by Klahur.

Upythurt- the leader of the wild mole tribe the Drugoonclois (dragonclaws). They are a tribe of Blood-wrath filled mole warriors, who use hammers. Upythurt is the maddest of all, and is huge. Is the only ever albino mole.

Sheerk- vulture. Klahur's captive pet, until he is freed by a bolt of lightning that hits the tree he is tied to.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

Sounds great!!! :) I think the limit should be three characters, otherwise thngs might get confusing. Here are mine:

Lady Nightfire Adderfoe (Yes, I thought of a last name for her)
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Yew longbow, a single dirk, bamboo blowpipe with adder-poison-tipped darts. She also uses her bare paws to kill.
Appearance: Jet black from tip to tail. Green eyes. Adderskin vest, adderskin belt, and adderskin gauntlets. You know.  ;)
Other: She absolutely detests vermin, and is possessed of the Bloodwrath.

I'll post the other two later. ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Wow, FIFTY?! Nightfire is one tough cookie! :o :D
And here's my third character:

Name: Yunda Seadog
Species: Otter (you guessed it :D)
Weapon: Mace and chain.
Other: She has a really easy-going, laidback manner, but she is deadly with her weapon. She wears a really floppy hat with a HUGE feather in it. ;D

Oh, and I forgot to say, Klahur is a freeplay character, but if someone wants to control him, they can PM me. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

oh and i forgot to put that Pinetail's speciality is assassination but he does good in mercenary work too

Skalrag of Marshank

Name: Rooke
Species: River otter
Weapons: long knife (or short sword, whichever you perefer ;D)
Other: very friendly outside of battle. He wears faded blue long pants.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Yes, Nightfire Adderfoe is fifty something years old.  ;D Here are my other two:

Zara Lightfur
Species: Red Squirrel
Appearance: Pale sandy coat, reddish-furred paws, long scar down her arm. Wears a leather jerkin and belt.
Weapons: Twin dirks, a Sgain Dhu, yew longbow.
Other: She has been Nightfire's best friend since the attack on the black squirrel's clan, and she is the unofficial sergeant of the squirrel band.

Jjenth Northrunner
Species: Salamandastron Hare
Age: twenty something (sorry, I'm not that specific with ages)
Appearance: He looks like most hares, with pale grey fur and he wears a barkcloth tunic and a leather belt. He has a jagged scar across one paw.
Weapons: Lance, dagger, and a rapier.
Other: He used to be a hare under the command of Lord Stoneoak, but then was assigned as a link between Salamandastron and the squirrel band. He has traveled with the northland squirrels ever since, and earned the name Northrunner from living with them.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I reckon we can start now. I'll put up a RP thread. :)
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Name Piper
Gender female
Species squirrel
Age 15 (A year older ;))
occupation soldier in Nightfires army  
Weapons dirk,short sword,vermin cutlass,and poisoned dagger  

Name William
Gender Male
Species shrew
Occupation Banished from the shrew tribe of cloggalog for for Questioning logalogs authority so now a wanderer  
Weapons slingshot and Rapier  

Name Maybelle
Gender female
Species squirrel
age 14
Occupation occupation soldier in Nightfires army  and is married to rowanblade
Weapons cross bow and arrows
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skalrag of Marshank

Here's my second character:

Name: White Eye
Species: weasel
Weapon: battleaxe
Other: He is blind in one eye.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

That sounds cool. So, is Trouble on the Horizon officially over? If so, I should PM one of the mods and let him/her know so that they can lock it.

Icefire

So if this is going back to Redwall, I can be Meryoran again, right?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Taggerung The Otter

Taggerung
Specsis: Otter
Weapons: Custom Scimitar with An Otter javelin stung across his back
Occupation/Goal in life: To avenge his father's death/a loyal soilder in Nightfire's Army
>:(

Chip
Male
Otter
24 seasons
Double-bladed cutlass
Loyal to Nightfire and Taggerung's friend
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Icefire

An otter got into Nightfire's army? Otters, hares, and it's still considered a squirrel band? ;)

Name: Sister Meryoran (That's right! She's officially a sister now! ;D)
Weapons: Generally avoids them, but if necessary a dirk given to her by one of the squirrels last time Nightfire came through.
Occupation: Healer (If it's alright with all y'all, I'm retiring Sister Willow and am taking her place. She can still be around, but she's given me control of the infirmaries,etc.)

I'll start posting tomorrow! Also, I can add characters as need be...I'm even willing to be a bad guy or three! ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!