News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

1 Year Anniversary!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 17, 2020, 12:06:41 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 16, 2020, 11:28:35 PM
(Just out of curiosity, is there a topic for all of the members' anniversaries?)
Not that I recall. You should make one.

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 16, 2020, 11:24:26 PM
*Luftwaffles uses BACKUP!*.

*Is woefully OUTDATED!*.

*Half the current user base is WIPED OUT!*.
*Luftwaffles has activated Matthias720's trap card "Insufficient Backup*

*Luftwaffles loses 1,500 life points*

*Luftwaffles takes the damage and then uses the NOT MY DUTY card, to pass on the blame to the webmaster*.

xD!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 12:22:37 AM
*Luftwaffles takes the damage and then uses the NOT MY DUTY card, to pass on the blame to the webmaster*.

xD!
*Matthias720 calls Luftwaffles with 50 candied chestnuts and reveals a full house*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 17, 2020, 01:55:20 AM

xD!
*Matthias720 calls Luftwaffles with 50 candied chestnuts and reveals a full house*

*Luftwaffles flips the table and stats spouting cliches... the undeniable effects of having played too much RDR*.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:12:33 AM

xD!

*Luftwaffles flips the table and stats spouting cliches... the undeniable effects of having played too much RDR*.
*Matthias720 picks up the spilled cards and starts playing Freecell on the floor*

*Matthias720 can't find the 6 of clubs and asks Luftwaffles if he's seen it*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 17, 2020, 03:18:58 AM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:12:33 AM

xD!

*Matthias720 picks up the spilled cards and starts playing Freecell on the floor*

*Matthias720 can't find the 6 of clubs and asks Luftwaffles if he's seen it*

*Luftwaffles analyzes clubbing Matthias720 six times instead, then hands over the card and asks if Matthias720 is up for a game of poker*.

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:23:21 AM
*Luftwaffles analyzes clubbing Matthias720 six times instead, then hands over the card and asks if Matthias720 is up for a game of poker*.
*Matthias720 shuffles the cards and deals out 2 five-card hands*

*Matthias720 smirks at his hand of five aces*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 17, 2020, 03:28:50 AM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:23:21 AM
*Matthias720 shuffles the cards and deals out 2 five-card hands*

*Matthias720 smirks at his hand of five aces*

*Luftwaffles shows his hand, which consists of mostly worthless cards... and an Uzi*.

*Luftwaffles waits for Matthias720's move*.

One-Eye the wildcat

*looks at uzi*

Things just went from 0-100 real quick.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 17, 2020, 03:38:17 AM
*looks at uzi*

Things just went from 0-100 real quick.
Yes... *Pulls out M4 Carbine Commando*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:34:11 AM
*Luftwaffles shows his hand, which consists of mostly worthless cards... and an Uzi*.

*Matthias720 shows his hand which has mysteriously changed into two 5's, a nine, a jack, and an Uno blue reverse card*

*Matthias720 stows the 5 aces he secretly swapped with the cards from his pocket*

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches with fascination* *Nudges One-Eye and points at Matt* How did he do dat?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 17, 2020, 03:55:15 AM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 03:34:11 AM

*Matthias720 shows his hand which has mysteriously changed into two 5's, a nine, a jack, and an Uno blue reverse card*

*Matthias720 stows the 5 aces he secretly swapped with the cards from his pocket*

*Luftwaffles bets $10 or their equivalent on Steam giveaways*.

One-Eye the wildcat

...Wow, things just went from 100-1000 real quick.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 17, 2020, 04:11:20 AM
*Luftwaffles bets $10 or their equivalent on Steam giveaways*.
*Matthias720 calls, discards the 9, jack, and Uno card, and draws three new cards*

*Matthias720 lays down 2 fives, 2 fours, and a three, shouting 'blackjack'*

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!