News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

1 Year Anniversary!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Amazing. Just... amazing.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 18, 2020, 07:51:48 PM
*Luftwaffles accepts the challenge and sinks his able hand on the deep pockets of his greatcoat, fishing out his deadly weapon*.
*Matthias720 pulls out another paper ninja star*

*Matthias720 throws it at Luftwaffles*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 18, 2020, 11:28:22 PM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 18, 2020, 07:51:48 PM
*Luftwaffles accepts the challenge and sinks his able hand on the deep pockets of his greatcoat, fishing out his deadly weapon*.
*Matthias720 pulls out another paper ninja star*

*Matthias720 throws it at Luftwaffles*

*Luftwaffles picks up and unfolds the star*.

*It's Matthias720's surrender!*.

*Luftwaffles wins ;)*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

shisteer of nothing much

Wow. That was... fascinating. Sincere condolences on your defeat.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

Of course you did, bully! *comforts Matthias720*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 19, 2020, 12:04:01 AM
Of course you did, bully! *comforts Matthias720*

You should have seen the kinds of battle royales Matthias720, James and I used to have back in the day.

@Matthias720: remember our "traffic light" formation?

;D!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Oh, man! The traffic light formation! Those were great!

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 19, 2020, 12:00:25 AM
Wow. That was... fascinating. Sincere condolences on your defeat.
Eh, defeat in whose terms? I think I'm a winner for having a good friend to have such a "battle" with in the first place. I had fun. That's what matters to me.

Luftwaffles

I could really use a "like" button right about now... :D

shisteer of nothing much

Like buttons would take away a lot of the conversation we get here, since somebeast would say something and, rather than responding to it, people would just hit the like button and move on. It's much easier to get useful feedback without a like button.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Matthias720

Well then....

That was the most Cellars action I think I've ever participated in. And that's definitely the longest any Cellars battle has gone without devolving into a food fight. :P